Terms & ConditionsSubmitters must follow all the Submission Rules before participating.
* Submission Rules *
- No bareness, obvious sexuality, or foulness will be acknowledged.
- Student films must be submitted online in the Student classification or they can’t be considered as an Student film.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. A separate entry and entry fee must accompany each work.
- No refunds will be given on submission fees.
All short films must be submitted in English or with English captions.
By submitting to us, you give us the privilege to screen your film before a live crowd.
All movies nominated for each class.
Short Films chosen for screening will be told by means of email. On the off chance that you got a Nomination email, yet no Official Selection email, it implies your film won’t be screened, yet is as yet a contender for an honor in its classification.
We hold the privilege to change the date and scene of the celebration under uncommon conditions. All filmmakers will be notified about any progressions through our online notifications.
We place no limitations on your work as far as debut status or whether your work has been made accessible on the web.
* Terms and Conditions *
- All films should have been completed within any Years.
- All awards are based on the overall merit of the entry. Decisions by the judges are final.
- Festival does not deal with any copyright issues. All copyright issues should be resolved by the film authors.
- Filmmakers and screenwriters retain 100% all of the rights to their projects and materials that they submit to the Nashik International Short Film Festival.
- Festival organizers have the right to use extracts of the film for promotional purposes